July 29, 2012- Why People Kill People (Jeremiah 17:1-13)
Gun control. Prayer in schools. The movie itself. We find people or things to blame.
Our best hope? That the guy was absolutely crazy. Insane. Or better yet, intoxicated.
At least then this would all make sense... sort of.
But it doesn't. Why do people walk into crowded movie theaters and start shooting? What would possess someone to do such a thing? While you and I can never know for sure EXACTLY why someone would do that, there are solid Biblical answers that escape almost all commentators. Today we will examine how you don't necessarily have to be crazy to do unspeakable evil.
And it doesn't just apply to mass murderers.
Trusting in Christ,
|7.29.12 bulletin.pdf||5.52 MB|
Other Recorded Resources
- April 13, 2014- Every Knee Will Bow; Every Tongue Confess (Philippians 2:5-11)
- To Live is Christ - A Look at the Book of Philippians: Single-Minded Christianity
- To Live is Christ - A Look at the Book of Philippians: To Those who Live
- To Live is Christ - A Look at the Book of Philippians: To Live is Christ; To Die is Gain
- To Live is Christ - A Look at the Book of Philippians: Adversity